If you are in the field as a player, you never think about injuries. But any injury at this moment you can spoil your performance and the game as well. Knee injuries such as torn meniscus are very common for the players of football and soccer. The best way to keep your knees are in action again the knee exercises for torn meniscus. Is a piece of meniscal cartilage, is found between the femur and the tibia. It acts as a cushion between the two bones and helps in the absorption of shocks.
When the muscles are tight or in an idle state, they are prone to wear. Microscopic cracks are very common and they heal by themselves. For smaller cracks you need to focus on the exercises, but in severe cases surgery may be required. Tear of the meniscus can cause severe knee pain, inflammation and swelling. Keen exercise can help you cope up with this problem.
torn meniscus recovery exercises
Knee exercises for torn meniscus can help you even recover from a serious injury. The exercises in the early stages should be slow and painless. You should not over-exhausted. Note that you exercise to reduce the pain and not to increase. Start slowly and gradually increase the pace so that the power to do more to develop. Below are some of the exercises that are helpful in recovery from torn meniscus.
Below are some stretching exercises for torn meniscus.
* Hamstring stretch: Lie on your back, bend the knees to 45 keep the foot on the ground. Now raise one leg so that your leg is straight and parallel to the floor. Now slowly lift it thus perpendicular to your body and your toes should be pointing to the ceiling. Wait 10 seconds and then bring your leg back to the parallel position. Do this exercise 10 times with one leg and then repeat with the other leg.
* Quadriceps stretch: Stand facing a wall or a survey. Place your left hand on the wall, or hold the poll in the left hand and take support. Now lift your right leg and keep the foot with the right hand from behind so that your knees facing the ground. Hold it for 10 seconds and then slowly lower. Repeat it for 10 times and do it with the right leg. Go through knee pain exercises to get a better idea.
Below are some strengthening exercises for torn meniscus.
* Take a chair, put a stool in front and put a towel on the chair. The chair should be slightly lower level on the chair. Now sit on the chair and place one leg on the chair. Slowly try to lift the foot to 35, hold it there for 5 seconds and then put your leg on the chair again. The knees should be locked throughout the exercise. Do it for 10 times and repeat the process with the right leg you.
* Lie down and place a rolled towel under your left knee. Now try to lift your leg so that the leg is straight. Stay there for 5 seconds and then put it down. Do it for 10 times and repeat it with the right leg. To the knees to strengthen reading exercises to get detailed information.
* Lie down and bend your right leg at 45 Place the foot on the ground. Keep your left leg straight on the floor. Now lift your left leg off the ground to 35 and then put it down. The knees should be locked throughout the exercise. Do it for 10 times and repeat it with the right leg.
* Stand up straight and hold a chair in front of you. Hold the chair, bend your knees and stay there for 5 seconds. Stand up straight again and repeat the process 10 times for you. Now remove the chair and do the same exercise without support for 10 times.
* Place a small stool, can behave as a step or stand in front of the stairs. Now put your right leg on the step or stool and climb and then step down again. Do it for 10 times from the right leg and repeat it with the left leg. Now put the chair on the left side and climb-wise. Repeat it with the right side and do it for 10 times.
All exercises should be performed slowly and do not overdo it. Increase the round gradually. If you have overdone it and you feel inflammation then set exercise for 2-3 days and give rest to the muscles. I hope that the above knee exercises for torn meniscus will help you overcome the pain soon and in a safe manner. If you do not get relief even after the exercises for 8-10 days, then consult a doctor for proper management.
How to get through more flexibility better times
Be honest: To the mobility of many athletes it is more than a bad way. Are you one of those who prefer to swim a quarter of an hour longer, ride a bike or to “waste” this time for running as stretching and aerobics exercises? A fallacy: The effort you put into your daily stretching program that pays off in a smoother motion execution, fewer injuries and ultimately higher speeds. Stretching should be taken for granted like brushing your teeth for any athlete. Stretching prepares the muscles for the strain before, increasing their efficiency and improves regeneration. Stretching also helps by preventing shortening of the muscles, have the technique and thus performance degradation.
When cycling, and running in particular the Hüftgelenkbeuger and the hamstring muscles tend to shorten. A little calculation: During a three-hour bike ride with a cadence of 100 revolutions per minute made 18,000 pedal revolutions and thus 18,000 contractions of muscles involved, which greatly shorten without corresponding stretching. The specific consequences: It is no longer possible hip extension, which can lead to back pain while cycling. Running the step length and thus the movement speed reduced.
Stretching is performed before intensive training programs as injury prevention. For it is easy to warm up the muscles before. The entire workout can then appear as follows:
10 to 15 minutes shrinkage
10 to 20 minutes Stretching
intense track program
Leakage and stretching again
For less intense workouts, it is sufficient to stretch the muscles after exercise enough.
Important is the correct implementation of stretching before competitions. By stretching the muscle tone (muscle fundamental voltage) is reduced. This is not required before competitions because only one muscle has increased tone with full commitment. Therefore, it is best to follow the stretching incorporated into the warm-up before competitions: Arrival (or warm up, retract), 10 to 15 minutes of stretching and warm-up, then again, warm swimming or warm up with short sprints. By the re-heating of the muscle tone is increased again.
During training, the reduced by stretching the muscle tone is secondary, it is increased quickly through the many repetitions (eg 10 x 200-meter race, 6 x 50 meter swimming or as in the above example, the run-ABC).
The stretching exercises shown are just a selection of many possible exercises. It must be noted that the spine is stretched in all exercises. Widespread physical exercises like touching the floor with your fingers when your knees are extended in the state are not useful, since too high non-physiological forces occur in the lumbar spine.
The program listed all the major muscle groups are stretched. To forget a muscle, it is advisable to perform the reverse order of the exercises in the photo series “top down” or.
Basically so far stretched that a slight, pleasant stretch pain occurs. In this position, 20 to 30 seconds is held and not nachgefedert. If necessary, it is better to perform several repetitions as to extend the time.
Lateral neck and neck muscles
Stand upright, press the left palm down towards the ground, put his right hand over his head and gently pulling. Important: shoulders should be high in the same starting position.
Against the wall, facing the wall, put the foot forward, bent arm on the wall hire (shoulders the same height) and press the wall facing away from the shoulder to the back.
Triceps, upper shoulder blade stabilizers
Stand upright, pull arm at the elbow with the other hand behind your head, elbows bend this maximum.
Upper back muscles
Upright posture, elbow toward shoulder press.
Lateral trunk muscles, upper shoulder blade stabilizers
Stand upright, feet slightly wider than shoulder width, then tilt sideways, without kinking in the hip, elbow support by train.
Kneeling on the floor Put hands with fingertips toward your knees and slowly lead upper body backward; palm does not leave the ground.
Lower back muscles
Lying on his back both legs to one side drop, thereby leaving the shoulders not the floor!
Lower back muscles, glutes
Lying on his back, a knee on the other side, with the support of the hand is pressed toward the ground, thereby leaving the shoulders not the floor!
Deep back muscles
Make left leg over right leg with right hand outside of the left knee over grasp on right leg, bring the left arm behind the buttocks, back by pressing (below) and as far as possible turn your upper body backwards and look backwards, possibly hand and around to put on.
Buttocks and back muscles
On the back of the knee lying to undergo breast, while the neck is stretched and the head lying on the ground.
Carrying either kneeling or standing, then walking about knee high (not higher!) Take such Chair. With a straight back (!) Bend forward.
Kneel on the ground, make sure that the front foot is so far ahead of the knee that floor and lower leg form a right angle about. Hip fix by the abdominal muscles are tense. The upper body is upright and is best supported with the hands on the knees. From this position, advance the hip.
Hüftgelenkbeuger, knee extensors
Position as previous exercise, in addition attract foot to the buttocks.
Stand upright, pull the foot back. Important: With other hand, insert Advance hip and fix the knee angewinelten leg pointing down or slightly backward.
Sitting together and the soles provide straighten the back, especially in the lower region (lumbar spine). Then press the knees toward the floor.
Stand upright, feet wider than shoulder width apart, back straight bend one knee to base its knees.
Set before the left foot diagonally, upper body slightly bend to the left, form a straight line that front leg and upper body, then push hips to the right.
Calf muscle: twin muscle
Supported on the wall place one foot back, push hips back leg stretched in the wall, heel remains on the ground.
Calf muscles: soleus
On the wall of the rear leg supported as far as possible bend (knee toward the floor press), heel remains on the ground.
Knee exercises for torn meniscus and all other articles can be found on my blog!